Helping Companies Get their design projects back on track
The Pareto Strategies team is comprised of seasoned digital and analog design experts having worked at leading technology companies AMD, Analog Devices, Autoliv, Intel, Sun Microsystems, etc., while leading developments efforts as Chief Architects, Design Managers, and hands on Lead Engineers. The team all hold advanced degrees Engineering degrees from MIT, UMass, University of Belgrade, etc. and have filed and hold dozens of patents with contributions to research through a plethora of publications.
The Team Provide Design Consultation Services Include:
- System Architecture review and consultation
- Subsystem Design with an expertise in DSP & FPGA implementations
- Manufacturing Crisis Management using proven Pareto Methodologies
- Simulation and Emulation implementation
- Program Management and a team of consultants that deliver on schedule
Do You Have A Program That Needs Resources To Get Back On Track?
Don’t wait until it is too late…Contact Us here now… click to connect
Meet The Team
MIT EE Grad, 1995, Chief HW Architect – High Speed Communication ExpertView Profile
UMASS B.S.E.E – Computer Systems Engineering, 3 Patents – FPGA Design ExpertView Profile
Dr. Vladimir M. POUCKI
Ph.D EE, MSEE / BSEE Belgrade, Telecom Expert: FPGA / DSP Filter, 1 PatentView Profile